These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are a legal agreement between Revevol France herein “Revevol”, having its principal place of business at 6, rue Beaubourg 75004 Paris, France, and the person or entity agreeing to the terms herein (“Licensee”, “Customer”, “You” or “you”).
Effective Date – Duration – Amendments of Terms and Site
Use of the Site
- The User is not permitted to include a URL link to the Site on any of its website or on any other website, or to refer to this Site in any materials, unless the User obtains the prior written approval of Revevol. In any event, the context of the insertion of or reference to this Site must not be misleading and/or disparaging in any way and must be favorable to Revevol.
- Subject to applicable laws and regulations, Revevol, its officers, employees, agents or affiliates shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, loss or expenses (including without limitation any loss of business, loss of revenue, lost profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data) that may occur as a result of the use or inability to use the Site and, more generally, any event connected with the Site. Revevol shall not be held liable for the proper operation of the technical equipment necessary to access the Site or any limitations or constraints arising from the use and access to the internet in general that may impede access to the Site.
- The User acknowledges that any information provided on the Site is provided for information purposes only and may not be considered as being exhaustive in any way.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The overall structure of the Site, any elements contained therein such as texts, photos, images (animated or not), trademarks and logos (singly or collectively, the “Content”) are the exclusive property of, or are used under a license granted to, Revevol.
- No right, title or interest in any Content is transferred to the User, whether as a result of downloading such Content or otherwise. The User may not use, alter, copy, distribute, transmit, or derive another work, from any Content obtained from the Site.
- Any reproduction, in whole or in part, of the Site or of any element of the Site or any Content without the express prior authorization of Revevol, is prohibited and will constitute a violation of applicable law.
Governing Law – Jurisdiction
Publisher: the website is published by Revevol Sarl http://revevol.eu/ a private limited liability company (société à responsabilité limitée) incorporated and existing under the laws of Luxembourg with a share capital of EUR 234,400, having its registered office at 41, boulevard Royal, L– 2449 Luxembourg, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, and registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies’ Register under number B 156475.